Home > Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel > NEMA Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel >
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, NEMA 4X Rated, Up to 48 Ports with Spool
Item #: OCO48NX
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
You Save: $137.01 (19.9%)
Add 1 Mini One Click LC Fiber Cleaning Pen:
Add 1 Mini One Click SC Fiber Cleaning Pen:
Add 1 Mini One Click ST Fiber Cleaning Pen:
Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, NEMA 4X Rated, Holds 8 Adapter Panels, Up to 48 Ports, Almond
Fiber Savvy's OC Series Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panels offer the same modular features of the WTC series with the added outdoor durability for outside plant functionality. The OC series, like all Fiber Savvy Wall Mount cabinets can be ordered empty or can be easily customized to fit any exact specification. For NEMA 4 requirements, the OCO48 cabinets offer ideal protection from the outdoor elements. For smaller OSP and inside premise applications the new OCO6N and OCO12N are a perfect fit with the additional benefit of being NEMA Type 3 compliant.
Features & Benefits
- Adheres to the rigorous NEMA 4X standard for indoor or outdoor use, including extreme environments.
- Protects against windblown dust, rain, sleet, snow, splashing water and hose-directed water.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Constructed of strong, molded fiberglass-reinforced polyester material with matching flat cover.
- Gasket made of closed-cell neoprene cord encased in a continuous channel.
- Continuous stainless-steel hinge.
- Accepts fiber adapter plates.
- Includes tie wraps and kurl locks for cable management and security.
- Pole-mounting options are available with a quick assembly and release feature.
- Temperature range from -40°F to 266°F.
*Port capacity based on standard six-pack adapter plates.
**Adapter plates and splice trays/kits are sold separately.
In Non-Hazardous Locations, the specific enclosure types, their applications, and the environmental conditions they are designed to protect against, when completely and properly installed, are as follows:
NEMA 4X Enclosures
Constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (windblown dust); to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water); that provides an additional level of protection against corrosion; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.