Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Single Outer Door, Holds 4 Splice Trays and 4 Adapter Panels, Up to 48 Ports, Matte Black
This wall mount fiber patch panel has a construction grade single outer door unit with 4 termination panel capacity. This fiber housing is designed to provide connectivity and distribution solutions.
This wall mount fiber distribution unit is a construction grade product. Each fiber housing is manufactured with a durable 18 GA steel material and coated with a scratch resistant polyester powder coat finish. Each fiber enclosure is specifically designed for minimal space requirements. All housings support both Patch and Patch/Splice applications. Each enclosure has two compartments separating the Network terminations from the distribution terminations. Units are designed with a single door for improved access.
- 4 splice tray capacity.
- 4 Termination panel capacity.
- Meets Telcordia specifications for bend radius
- Can be used in all indoor areas
- Durable powder coat matte black finish
- Constructed with durable 18 Gauge Steel
- Light weight
- Single access primary door for maximum access to terminated Network fibers and associated splice trays
- Open Patchcord/Jumper pathway for maximum flexibility
- Top and bottom feeder cable entrances with 1” conduit installation capability
- Optional Keyed Lock capability
18 Gauge Powder Coated Steel