Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panel, Added Security, Holds 2 Splice Trays and 4 Adapter Panels, Up to 24 Ports, Black
This very compact wall mount fiber patch panel is designed to support patching and splicing in one fiber enclosure. The fiber housing has 4 adapter panel positions allowing for the termination of a wide variety of fiber connector styles. The housing has a drop down removable outer Network compartment door which can be used as a work shelf for splicing. The two outer doors with a lockable Network compartment are designed to maintain termination security. The FB23-3960WAS4B is one of a family of units that support fiber termination and splicing in wall mount applications. Black, Steel.
Wall Mount Cabinet Features:
- 2 splice tray capacity.
- 4 adapter panel capacity.
- Can be customized with custom logo.
- Designed to support patching and splicing in one unit.
- Drop down removeable network door.
- Lockable network door for added security.
16 Gauge Powder Coated Steel