Transit Wall Mount Enclosure
Fiber Savvy's Transit Box Wall Mount Enclosure is a cost saving solution for securely storing 19" rack-mount equipment such as patch panels and other networking products. This product has a low-profile construction that is ideal for installation in classrooms, retail stores and other high traffic areas.
This Transit Box has multiple cable and raceway knock-outs on top, bottom and sides that offers an abundance of configuration options. This product has a tamper resistant ventilation pattern that is fan ready, and a tamper proof door lock that is included.
Durability & Strength
Fiber Savvy's Transit Box has a fully welded steel construction that has a 100lb. weight capacity. This product also has a slanted top to eliminate unwanted items being placed to rest on top.
- Front door fits flush and is removable with spring hinge pins
- Door lock included, tamper proof lock options available
- Ground stud on the door and cabinet body
- Tamper resistant ventilation pattern, fan ready
- (2) Cable openings on the back with multiple tie-down lances
- Multiple cable and raceway knock-outs on top, bottom and sides
- Slanted top eliminates potential hazardous material resting place
- Patch panel mounting bracket, 4 RMU, rotates downward
- 12-24 tapped hub mounting bracket: 4 RMU
- Keyhole wall mounting slots @ 16" centers
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. Fiber Savvy offers a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. DAMAC's Wall Mount Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Transit Wall Mount Enclosure