Fiber Dome Closure, 192 Splice Capacity
Compatible with Fiber Savvy Splice Tray FB25-4000STP24
The Fiber Savvy FB23-4382-192DE dome splice closure is designed for above or below grade applications and supports up to 6 or more cable entries. The closure has a unique gasketed Split End Plate system that allows for midaccessing cable up to 1.125” in diameter. Branch or lateral cables can be added to any one of four compression seal entry ports. Multiple cables (up to 6) can also be installed utilizing multi-port grommets available for the closure. The closure requires no special tools, adhesives, or mastics for installation. Integrated slack storage and hinged trays allow for maximum storage and access of fiber and fiber bundles. Splice capacity of 192 single fusion splices using a 24 fiber splice tray. Dome includes one 24 fiber splice tray, with the capacity to hold four splice trays total.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
- Can be used for above or below grade applications.
- Capacity for 8 splice trays.
- RUS Listed.
(2) Express / Feeder
Max. Diameter - 1.12" (28.5mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.375" (9.5mm)
(4) Branch / Lateral
Max. Diameter - 0.98" (24.9mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter
Exterior Closure Length
End Plates: Glass filled polypropylene