Telescoping Extension Pole For Hanging Hardware 18 ft.
Fiber Savvy's Telescoping Extension Pole is designed for professional contractors and low-voltage cable installers, offering an easy way to reach overhead installations. Using a Telescoping Extension Pole offers advantages when working from a floor and provides a safer way to reach areas that previously were dangerous or inaccessible by ladders, scaffolding, and scissor lifts including vaulted ceilings, over-stairwells, and through ceiling grids.
This multi-purpose extension pole has interchangeable heads for installing J-Hooks, eye lag screws, ceiling wire, jack chain and threaded rod from the floor level. The Aluminum construction offers a lightweight and durable product weighing only 6.9 lbs this pole allows installers to extend out the pole and not have a problem holding up the weight of the pole.
Durability & Strength
Built from Aircraft quality Aluminum this tool will offer a long service life and will withstand the stress of being extended out 18 feet without bending or warping.
- Hang Ceiling Wire (12 or 9 Gauge) Install up to 100 Ceiling Wires Per Hour
- Hang Threaded Rod 3/8" or 1/4" Rod up to 10 Feet Long
- Overhead Screw Installation Transforms Into a Very Long Screwdriver
- Hang Jack Chain Easily From The Work Floor
- Hang Wire & Clip Assemblies Eye Lag Screws, Hangers, Multipurpose Clips
- Material: Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Install Hanging Hardware From Work Floor - Improves Safety and Efficiency
- All-In-One Adapter System For Threaded Rod, Eye Lag Screws, Wire & Jack Chain
- Install Multiple Fastener Types to a Variety of Ceiling Structures - Elco®,
Hanger Mate®, Buildex Sammy Super Screws®, Powers Vertigo™
- Powered With any 3/8
- Includes Female Hex Adapter For 1/4
- Tips & Instruction Booklet
- Xtender Pole-18 (Three 6' Sections Ceilings Up To 24') P/N JH-4481-18
What's in the Box
- (1) - 18' Xtender Pole™, Telescoping Extension Pole for Hanging Hardware
- (1) - Wire and Chain Adapter
- (1) - 1/4" Female Hex Adapter for Male Driver
- (1) - Female Open End 5/8" Hex Adapter
- (1) - Drill Adapter
- (1) - Instruction and Tips Booklet