UniCam Pretium ST Connector, MM 62.5/125, Ceramic, Single Pack
Corning Cable Systems UniCam® High-Performance Connectors offer best-in-class optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution. These high-precision ceramic ferrule multi-mode connectors guarantee a 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance. Installation of an LC, SC, or ST® Compatible Connector can be accomplished in about 45 seconds with the UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit. The lightweight, hand held installation tool and the high-performance cleaver virtually eliminate human variability from installation, ensuring terminations are right, the first time, every time. This kit was designed with consideration for the network installers, from the cleaver, with its integrated fiber scrap bin and dual-clamp precision hold, to the installation tool, with its immediate go/no-go feedback signal. Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp, with exceptional optical performance guaranteed.
Every UniCam® connector is assured to meet the published specification at the time of installation or Corning will replace it.
- Broad operating temperature (-40°C to +75°C)
- Factory-polished end face
- Fast termination (around 45 seconds) and no consumables
- Guaranteed 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair
FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2
Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
10lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable exceeds;
0.5lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900µm cable; FOTP-6
-40°C to +75°C, exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Insertion Loss (dB)*
0.1 typical/0.5 maximum
Housing Color Code
* Insertion loss values given for installation using a UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit. When installed using a UniCam Standard Tool Kit, the insertion loss values are 0.3 dB typical and 0.75 dB maximum.
** Reflectance values for single-mode are for 18°C to 26°C.
*** SC and ST Compatible Connectors are sold with one 900µm boot and one 2.9mm boot.