Heavy Duty Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - Two Gang
Fiber Savvy's heavy duty mounting brackets have 4 mounting wings that eliminate the need for a box on any class 2 low voltage application. This product saves you money and time when installing class 2 communications, computer, and cable TV wiring in existing walls. When installed correctly this bracket will seat a wall plate flush to the wall. These brackets can adjust to fit 1/4" to 1" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall. Bracket can also be used for its own template for cut out. These brackets are simply mounted using the "4 mounting wings". They hold the bracket securely against wall once the screws are tightened.
- Non-metallic – better than metal and costs less too!
- For communications, cable TV, computer wiring
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- Bracket is its own template for cut out
- 4 Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- UL Listed
- Recessed Screw Hole
- Thin Front Lip seats wall plate flush with wall surface
- Oval Hole allows final shifting, straightening of device
- Works For Low Voltage Fire Alarm Installations too!
|Adjusts to fit wall thickness
||Number of mounting wings
|1/4" to 1"
1 - Two (2) Gang Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Mud-Ring Mounting Bracket with 4 Mounting Wings