Home > Drywall Bracket and Mud Rings >
Single Gang Round Low Voltage Drywall Mounting Bracket
Item #: LV1RP
Availability: In Stock
Ships Within 1-3 Business Days
Single One Gang Round Low Voltage Drywall Mounting Bracket
Fiber Savvy's round low voltage drywall mounting bracket is a single gang bracket that is used on existing construction. It is designed for low voltage class 2 installations, providing fast installation with the use of a hole saw.
The single-gang bracket installs with a 3.5" hole saw, it adjust to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses using the mounting wings which hold the bracket securely against the wall when screws are tightened. This bracket will work with any standard, midsize, or maximum wall plate. This low voltage mounting brackets is easy to level – even after it’s installed and allows for easy access to cables, just reach through the opening to pull cables from behind the wall.
- Easiest and fastest installation of class 2 low voltage wiring devices
- Faster than our LV1 mounting bracket, LV1RP installs in less than a minute with a hole saw!
- Single-gang WP-4646-LV1RP installs with a 3.5" hole saw
- Paintable front surface (optional)
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Finishes with any standard, midsize, or maximum wall plate
- Easy to level – even after it’s installed
- Allows for easy access to cables. Reach through the opening to pull cables from behind the wall
|Adjusts to fit wall thickness
||Number of mounting wings
||Description / Install Method
|1/4" to 1 1/2"
||3.5" Diam. Hole / Saw
Single (1) Gang Round Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Mounting Bracket Installation Instructions:
Single (1) Gang Round Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Mounting Bracket Package Content:
1 - Single (1) Gang Round Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Mounting Bracket with 2 Mounting Wings