Two Gang Power and Low Voltage Drywall Box
Fiber Savvy's UL listed Two Gang power and low voltage drywall box is designed for existing construction. It neatly combines power and low voltage outlets together in one location. This box will help you save time and money by using the bracket itself as a cutout template.
As the mounting screws are tightened, the wings flip up, locking the box firmly in place. The low voltage side, for low voltage/class 2 wiring includes combo 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts for the raceway.
- Neatly installs power and phone/cable outlets together, in one location
- Saves time and money
- Fast and easy installation...bracket is its own template for cut out
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- For raceway, the low voltage side provides a combo 1/2" and 3/4" KO
- Protects cable from damage
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Includes installed NM connector on power side
- Two hour fire rating
- UL Listed
- Competitively priced
- Ships with installed NM cable connector
|Adjusts to fit wall thickness
|1/4" to 1 1/2"
1 - Two (Dual) Gang Power & Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Box with installed NM cable connector and 2 Mounting Wings