21RU Environmentally Controlled Backhaul Network Cabinet, Wall Mount, Includes Two 100CFM Fans
This 21RU Backhaul Network cabinet was designed to be extremely craft friendly. It has a swing-out rack with tapped holes that provides rear access to the equipment housed within. It also includes (2) 100CFM Fans in the solar shielded roof to allow for positive airflow, and decreased solar loading. Included is a single phase 150K amp surge protector and the 26 position isolated copper bus-bar allows for positive grounding of the cabinet and equipment. There is also a removable side panel to allow for the installation of a 2,500 Watt heat exchanger unit for installations that would require it. The upgrade kit will include block-off panels for all louvers.
We also offer a pole mount 21U backhaul network cabinet.
- Internal Mounting: 21 RU, 19” Swing-out Rack, 10-32 Threads EIA TIA Spacing.
- Cable Entrance: (4) Dual Stage Knockouts 1-3”, Located Front Right of the Cabinet.
- Cooling: Fully louvered efficiency (all louvers backed with bug screen) Dual 100CFM Fans (48VDC) For Forced Convection. Optional: 2,500 Watt Heat Exchanger.
- Hardware: Stainless Steel.
- Door: Continuous Piano Hinge, 3-Point Latch, and Wind Stop.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Coating: Electrostatic polyester powder coated Beige.
- Powering: 120/240VAC Service Entrance, 20 Amp Circuit Breaker, Surge Protector, (2) Duplex Receptacles, 125V, 20A Ground Bar.
Polyester Powder Coat
19"-Width, Swing-out, 21RU Height, 10-32 Threads EIA/TIA Spacing
3 Point Latch, Piano Hinge, Wind Stop
(4) Dual Stage Knockouts 1-3", Located Front Right of the Cabinet
Heating and Cooling
Can Include A/C or Heat Exchanger (sold separately)
All Components Are Grounded to the Main Bus Bar
120/240VAC Service Entrance, 20 Amp Circuit Breaker, Surge Protector, (2) Duplex Receptacle, 20A Ground Bar
50"H x 20"W x 24"D