Adjustable Rail Kit, Cage Nut
LINIER® Vertical Kits give installers the ability to integrate additional cage nut style mounting rails into a LINIER® Fixed or Swing-Out Wall Mount Cabinet. When installing network, security, or low-voltage electrical equipment sometimes additional mounting points are required. These additional sets of rails will provide the added mounting functionality you need.
- Fully adjustable
- Includes two cage nut style rails
- Can be used with the LINIER® Fixed or Swing-Out Wall Mount Cabinet
- Installation hardware included
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Cage Nut Style Rails - This set of universal cage nut rails are to be used in conjunction with cage nuts and rack screws. Cage nut style rails continue to grow in popularity because installers don’t have to worry about stripping holes. If a cage nut is stripped, you simply remove it and install a new one. With tapped rails, replacement of the entire rail is required.
||10.50" (6U), 15.75" (9U), 21.00" (12U), 26.25" (15U), 31.50" (18U), 36.75" (22U)
||2.00 lbs. (6U), 3.00 lbs. (9U), 3.50 lbs. (12U), 4.00 lbs. (15U), 5.00 lbs. (18U), 6.00 lbs. (22U)
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Fixed Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Wall mount racks and enclosures are a cost effective solution for protecting your server equipment from physical damage, as well as protecting it from tampering. Fiber Savvy offers a variety of fixed wall mount racks and adjustable rail kits to help you protect and organize your data network.
To learn more about our Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Adjustable Rail Kits can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 2 - Vertical Rails
- Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack