Low Voltage Single-Gang Mounting Bracket
Fiber Savvy's Single-Gang low voltage mounting bracket is used to save money and time when installing class 2 communications, computer, and cable TV wiring in existing walls. This product has extra-long screws for use with finished wall surfaces from 1/4" to 1-1/2" thickness. When installed correctly, this bracket will seat a wall plate flush into the wall.
- Non-metallic – better than metal and costs less too!
- For communications, cable TV, computer wiring
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- Bracket is its own template for cut out
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- UL Listed
- Recessed Screw Hole
- Thin Front Lip seats wall plate flush with wall surface
- Oval Hole allows final shifting, straightening of device
- Works For Low Voltage Fire Alarm Installations too!
|Adjusts to fit wall thickness
||Number of mounting wings
|1/4" to 1"
1 - Single Gang Low Voltage Non-Metallic Drywall Mud-Ring Mounting Bracket with Mounting Wings and Extra Long Screws.
Item Number: WP-4645-LV1