Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black with Nails:
Easy NAIL-ON installation to wood studs in new construction. Just nail these non-metallic brackets to a wood stud and you’re ready to install low voltage Class 2 wiring! These are lower in price than extension rings or mud rings and they come ready to install - nails come parked in place. Brackets include a built-in loop for tying off cable and are 25% faster installation over steel or plastic mud rings!
Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black with Nails Features:
- Built-in loop to tie off cable
- Eliminates pushback
- Comes complete with nails parked in place ready to install!
- Installs in 25% less time than steel or plastic mud rings
- Nail-on (“N” styles) for wood studs
What's In The Box
- 1 - Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black
- 2 - Parked Nails