Home > Drywall Bracket and Mud Rings >
Low Voltage Mounting Bracket, Nail-on, 1 - 3 Gang
Item #: LVN#
Availability: See Product Options
Ships Within 1-7 Business Days
Price: From $0.68
| Size: |
To order please see the Product Options tab below.
Some items may require minimum order quantities which can be changed in your shopping cart.
Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black with Nails:
Easy NAIL-ON installation to wood studs in new construction. Just nail these non-metallic brackets to a wood and you’re ready to install low voltage Class 2 wiring! They are lower cost than extension rings or mud rings and are ready to install - nails come parked in place. Brackets include a Built-in loop for tying off cable and are 25% faster installation over steel or plastic mud rings!
Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black with Nails Features:
- Built-in loop to tie off cable
- Eliminates pushback
- Comes complete with nails parked in place ready to install!
- Installs in 25% less time than steel or plastic mud rings
- Nail-on (“N” styles) for wood studs
What's In The Box
- 1 - Nail-on Low Voltage Mounting Brackets, Black
- 2 - Parked Nails