Recessed TV Bridge II Kit with angled power side in
Fiber Savvy's TV Bridge™ II box kits include two boxes and the necessary connections needed to install a device flush against the wall. Installation of this product is faster because it ships fully assembled with a pre-wired receptacle, device, flexible cord and cord grip.
To install this product properly, all you need to do is cut two openings in the wall near a power source. There's no need to cut into your framing members or run power from a panel box.
- Mounting wing screws hold the boxes secure against the wall
- Plugs and connections stay inside the recessed boxes so TV mounts flush against the wall
- No mess! – wires stay hidden behind the wall
- TV Bridge™ II kits in four styles:
- TVB712BK power/low voltage box (power side angled)
- TVBRA2K power/low voltage box
- TVBRA1K Single-gang power box
- TVBRA3K power/low voltage box at top, single gang at bottom
TV Bridge II Kit with angled power side in recessed box for Flat Screen TVs - White Installation Instructions: