Wall Mount Ground Bus Bar
Fiber Savvy's Wall Mount Ground Bus Bars are used to ground and isolate electrical currents on rack-mounted equipment. The different sizes and various hole patterns are available to accommodate your installation's bonding system. Wall mounted bus bars include a 10" x 4" or 20" x 4" copper grounding bar and all mounting hardware needed. The flat strip design allows heat to dissipate more efficiently due to its high surface area to cross-sectional area ratio.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Fiber Savvy's Bus Bars are constructed high grade quality copper. This product provides great durability and strength for a long lasting service life. This ground bus bar features tapped holes to accommodate extra equipment as needed.
- Flat Strip Design: Allows heat to dissipate quicker because of it's large surface to cross-sectional area.
- Solid Copper Material: Made from Hard-Drawn Electrolytic Tough Pitch 110 Alloy Solid Copper, which allows for optimum conduction and absorption of electricity.
- Pre-Tapped Holes: Provides the ability to accommodate extra equipment if need. Various sizes and hole patterns are available for different screw types.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Damac manufactures and distributes all of it's products straight out of La Mirada, California.
||Tapped Hole Quantity
||18 (10" Bar), 28 (20" Bar)
10" Bus Bar:
20" Bus Bar:
Grounding Equipment Accessories
Fiber Savvy offers grounding equipment like bus bars and grounding blocks to help you protect your network. A ground bus bar is basically a strip of metal that all grounding wires are connected to serving to direct needless current away from sensitive network components. Ground bus bars are generally composed of copper, brass, or aluminum. Ground bus bars are frequently used in low voltage distribution and control equipment. It is commonly mounted directly onto the server rack to isolate excess electric current from network devices.
To learn more about our Grounding Equipment please visit our overview page. Damac's Ground Bus Bars can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 4 - Bolt, C/S 3/8-16 x 3/4" HEX HD, Zinc, GRD 2
- Qty 4 - Washer, Flat, 3/8 "USS" Zinc
- Qty 4 - Washer, Split Lock, 3/8" Zinc
- Qty 2 - Insulator, 2.00" x 2.00" 3/8x16x9/16D Thread
- Qty 2 - Bracket, 4.89x1.13x1.5 Raw
- Qty 1 - Bus Bar, Wall Mount, 10x4 Copper