14" Vented Eco Rack Shelf, Medium Duty
The Kendall Howard 2U 14" Vented Eco Shelf is a medium duty shelf that helps to maintain proper air circulation in your racks and cabinets. Rated to hold up to 50 lbs., this cantilever rack shelf is perfect for supporting monitors, switches and other lightweight network or A/V equipment.
- 14" depth
- 50 lb. weight capacity
- Venting pattern allows for maximum airflow
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Medium Duty - Constructed of a medium gauge steel providing a quality shelf to support your non-rack mount equipment at a cost conscious price point.
- Easy to Install - Four mounting holes can be used with rack screws (and cage nuts if needed) to easily install in tapped or cage nut style mounting rails.
- 2-Point Mounting - Cantilever or two-point rack shelf is perfect for use in two-post racks, wall mount racks, and cabinets.
- Rounded Corners - Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges which could potentially damage equipment, cabling, or installers' hands while handling.
- Vented - Vented slots allow air to circulate through this shelf, which assists in keeping air flowing properly within your rack or cabinet.
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
||Black Powder Coat Finish
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let Fiber Savvy assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 14" Vented Component Shelf, 2U