Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot with a minimum order length of 800ft.
Note: This item must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call
Armored Multimode 62.5/125 OM1 Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Distribution Fiber Optic Cable with Corning Fiber
Our 2 to 24 fiber Tight Buffered Aluminum Interlocking Armored cable consists of a PVC overall jacket, PVC inner jacket with a standard 2 to 24 fiber distribution or indoor/outdoor core cable. The core cable is protected by a spirally-wrapped aluminum strip that offers easy installation and high crush resistance.
This Tight Buffered AIA Cable is available in 12 TIA standard colors. It is also UL Listed with a Plenum OFCP rating. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, fiber type, and footage markers.
- 900um tight buffered
- Water blocking aramid yarn strength members
- Provides superior crush resistance for added protection
- Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit thus saving installation time
- Exclusive use of Corning® optical fibers
- Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility
- Buffers strip consistently between 3.5-5 lbs/FT, helpful for onsite termination
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications
- 2-24 Tight Buffered, Aluminum Interlocking Armored Cable Plenum
- OFCP rating allows AIA products to be installed throughout the facility
- Indoor/Outdoor areas where heavy traffic requires extra protection
- Intra building backbones
- Data centers
Multimode cable commonly has a diameter in the 50-to-100 micron range (typical multimode fiber core diameters are 50 or 62.5 micrometers). Multimode fiber gives you high bandwidth at high speeds (10 to 100MBS - Gigabit to 275m to 2km) over medium distances. Light waves are dispersed into numerous paths, or modes, as they travel through the cable's core typically 850 or 1300nm. However, in long cable runs (greater than 3000 feet [914.4 meters), multiple paths of light can cause signal distortion at the receiving end, resulting in an unclear and incomplete data transmission so designers now call for single mode fiber in new applications using Gigabit and beyond.