- Ordering Status FAQs
- Pricing and Payment FAQs
- Shipping and International Shipping FAQs
- Product FAQs
- ReturnS FAQs
Ordering Status FAQsCan I add to, delete from or change my order once I submit it online?
- No, once an order is submitted, it can only be amended or edited by calling our customer service. Once an order is shipped, the order cannot be voided.
How can I get the status on my order?
- Every Order has a tracking number from UPS. The tracking number will be automatically emailed to you next business day.
I did not get an order confirmation. Did my order go through?
- If you did not receive a confirmation for the order, but have successfully clicked the submit button, most likely our server did not receive your order. Please call our customer service to make sure your order was received to be safe.
Do you accept phone orders?
- Yes, we accept phone orders. For wholesales pricing inquiry, you may contact our sales dept.
How long does it take to process an order?
- Orders placed before 1:00pm PDT during weekdays will usually ship the same day. Orders placed between 1:00pm - 3:00pm PDT weekday may or may not be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 3:00pm PDT weekday will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed during the weekends or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
What do I do if an item is missing from my order?
- Some orders may be packed in more than one box. Please make sure to check all tracking numbers you should have been receiving. Verify you have received all boxes and checked all packing materials for small items. If you are still missing an item(s), call our customer service.
I am afraid that I may have accidentally duplicated my order?
- Call customer service. We will void the order for you as long as it has not been processed by our warehouse. If duplicate orders are shipped, obtain all the tracking numbers for the order that you do not want and call 1-800-PICK-UPS to refuse those boxes. You will be refunded when those boxes are returned to our warehouse, except for the shipping charge.
I am having trouble with my shopping cart. What is wrong?
- We run into shopping cart problems, for one of the following reasons:
- Cookies are not enabled
- The master clock on the computer is not set correctly.
- The terminal you are using is behind a firewall.
- You are using a browser less than Internet Explorer 5.1.
- Some people have trouble when using any Netscape browser.
What happens if something is backordered or out of stock?
- If an item is found to be out of stock after the order is placed, our customer service will contact you either by phone or e-mail. You can contact our sales for stock availablility.
Pricing and Payment FAQsWhat methods of payment do you accept?
- American Express
- Sorry, No International Credit Cards.
I do not feel comfortable entering my credit card information. How can I place an order?
- Feel free to contact our customer service.
Why does my credit card decline when I still have available credit on my account?
- A credit card can decline due to an invalid credit card number, exp date, daily limit, insufficient credit, or other reasons. Sometimes customers might input their card number incorrectly. Check online to be sure that the number has been input correctly. Contact your credit card company for more information or contact our sales for help.
Do you know why my credit card is declined?
- Our system processes the credit card and charges automatically. We are not given a reason when a transaction declines. For further information, please contact your credit card company or the bank.
Why do you need to verify my shipping address? I've ordered from other companies online but they do not require address verification.
- In order to guard against credit card fraud, if the billing and shipping address are different, we must verify that the alternative shipping address is authorized. You can contact your credit card issuer bank and list your shipping address as an alternative address in their memo field. Contact us at (951)801-5780 after you have done this. We will call them and verify the address, please have your credit card ready before you call us.
Do you pay for the return shipping charge for defective items?
- For the defective items, Fiber Savvy pays for the return shipping, and pays for the shipping going back to you.
I have a resellers permit in the state of California. How do I implement it?
- Please fax us a copy of your California Sellers permit to (951)691-5072 efore place your order online.
Is the website secure? What kind of security is used?
- When you are placing an order on the Internet, security is the number one priority. All online transactions are sent through our secure server, and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once the information is received through the Internet, authorized employees will process your payment, and make sure that your information is handled with the highest level of security.
Do you offer a Resellers Program or Dealers Discount program?
- Aside from the reduced shipping costs for multi-item orders, we do offer large volume discounts on products or shipping. In addition, we always try to keep all prices as low as possible all the time.
Shipping and International Shipping FAQs
How do I know my shipping charges before I place the order?
- To find out shipping the charge before placing the order, you may contact our customer services.
My tracking number is not working? What do I do?
- Please contact our customer service department. We will be able to help you once we receive the tracking number from UPS.
How do I get my UPS tracking number?
- The tracking number for each shipped order will be automatically emailed to you after next business day.
What do I do if an item is received damaged?
- If the item appears to be damaged, please contact customer service within 2 days. We will file a claim with UPS for you. UPS normally takes 2 weeks to complete a claim process.
Product FAQsDo you offer technical support?
- We do offer technical assistance. You may contact our technical support department.
Where can I get more information than provided on the website for your products?
- On some products we provide DETAILED SPECS. You may contact our technical support department by E-mailing us to obtain some more information on your requested items.
Return FAQsMust I have a RMA# in order to return a product?
- Yes. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within our Return or Warranty policy period. We will not accept returns without prior authorization and RMA number. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes that contain returning products.
How do I obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) number?
- To request an Online RMA number, please fill out our
- . We ask all RMA's to be requested online for your convenience. You will find the RMA request section on the online SUPPORT page. Follow the instructions and leave an explanation for why you are requesting a RMA.
How does a refund get applied?
- The refund is always issued back to the credit card or Paypal account you purchased the order with or you can ask for store credit.
How long do I have to wait before the credit posts to my account?
- It takes us approximately five business days to process a credit back to your credit card and about 3-5 business days for it to appear or disappear on your statement.
I have sent my return merchandise to you, but how come you have not received it?
- If you sent your RMA with a tracking number, check with the carrier first for the package status. It usually takes 3-4 business days for a RMA to be processed after we receive the item.
How do I get a status on my returned merchandise?
- Please send us an e-mail to request your RMA status or email RMA Dept.
How long does it take to process RMA?
- It takes 5-7 business days for us to process your RMA and re-ship the item or issue refund to your account after we receive them.
What items need to be returned with the RMA? Do I need to include everything?
- Yes. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, original packaging must be returned with your item in order to process your RMA. Also, we need you to provide the copy of your "Invoice". Missing items will incur further charges or less of a refund.
What about restocking fees? How much? When? Why?
- There is a restocking fee of 20 % on all returns for refund or exchange. We are willing to replace a defective item. If a refund is requested instead of a replacement we will charge a 20 % restocking fee. Why? Sometimes, claiming "defective" is an easy way to avoid the restocking fee just because you don't want the item. If it's defective, we will replace it (follow our RMA procedure). For detail information, please refer to our "Return Policy" page.
Who pays for shipping on an item(don't want) returning back to Fiber Savvy?
- The customer is solely responsible for the shipping charge for any returned products.
What is your policy about defective items?
- First, you need to contact our technical support department to trouble shoot. And then, if the problem can not be solved you need to request a RMA number and sent the product back to us.