Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Swing Out Wall Mount Cabinet
The LINIER® Swing-Out Cabinets are designed to solve the everyday problems technicians have while installing and managing the immense amount of cabling that is all-too-common with datacom and telecom equipment. Don't work around the rack... get a rack that works around you!
- Includes one locking vented door
- Locking side panels
- 150 lb. weight capacity
- One set of cage nut style mounting rails
- 90 degree swing-out
- Mounting depth: 22.5"
- Locking front door and side panels
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Economical Design - Smartly engineered to include all the features you would expect, at a competitive price point, and with the quality that comes with American manufacturing.
- 90 Degree Swing-Out - Lockable enclosure can be swung out 90 degrees from the back frame allowing access to the rear of installed equipment. This capability provides additional space and accessibility for terminating, installing, and managing cables.
- Numerous Laser KnockOuts - Strategically placed laser knockouts provide a plethora of locations to feed copper or fiber optic cabling into the cabinet, or to install an optional fan kit for temperature control.
- Adjustable Rails - The included set of cage nut style rails fully adjust in 1" increments to accommodate the various depths of equipment on the market. Additional rails are available for devices that require 4-point mounting.
- Removable Side Panels - Easy to remove side panels provide more access for growing or changing cabling schemes, as well as offer the option for increased air flow to prevent equipment from overheating.
- Reversible Vented Door - Vented door can be removed or reversed to be left or right mounted, to accommodate your particular installation. The vented door allows for ventilation for your network system.
|Depth||26.64" (Usable 22.50")|
|Height||14.21" (6U), 19.46" (9U), 24.71" (12U), 29.96" (15U), 35.21" (18U), 42.21" (22U)|
|Weight||51.00 lbs. (6U), 58.00 lbs. (9U), 68.00 lbs. (12U), 77.00 lbs. (15U), 82.00 lbs. (18U), 97.00 lbs. (22U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Medium Texture Black|
Swing Out Wall Mount Enclosure Accessories
Looking for a versatile swing out wall mount rack to organize your networking equipment? You've come to the right place, we provide wall mount solutions to help you manage the cabling and connectivity involved in datacom networks. We have swing out wall mount racks in sizes ranging from 6U to 22U that are made in America.
To learn more about our Swing-Out Wall Mount Racks please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Server Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - LINIER® Swing-Out Wall Mount Cabinet - Vented Door