Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
10-32 Rack and Enclosure Network Equipment Mounting Screws
The Kendall Howard 10-32 Rack Screws are not your everyday hardware store item. These superior, American-made, quality screws should be your only choice for installing rackmount devices such as shelves, cable managers, servers, and another network, A/V and electronic equipment.
- Quantity: 50, 100, 2500 & 5000
- 0.75" in length
- 10-32 pilot point
- Phillips truss head
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Dog/Pilot Point - The straight pointed section below the thread helps to self-guide the screw to prevent accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation.
- Phillips Truss Head - Truss head screws can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a Phillips head screwdriver or bit.
- Compatible Rail Systems - Kendall Howard 10-32 rack screws can be utilized in any 10-32 tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with 10-32 cage nuts.
- Superior Manufacturing - The cold hardened steel construction produces a high-quality finish with excellent dimensional stability. We then take it one step further and finish them with a black oxide coating so the screw blends with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
|Weight||1.00 lbs. (50 ct.), 1.50 lbs. (100 ct.), 20.50 lbs. (2500 ct.), 37.50 lbs (5000ct.)|
|Color/Finish||Black Oxide with Wax Finish|
Cage Nuts and Racks Screws for Server Racks
We provide a variety of cage nuts in 10-32 and M5 styles. Cage nuts and rack screws are the hardware used to attach server equipment to the vertical mounting rails on your server rack. When it comes to server rack equipment, there are three types of rack screw threads: 10-32, 12-24, and M5. The first set of digits indicate the size, while the second set of digits refer to the number of threads per square inch.
To learn more about our Cage Nuts and Racks Screws please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Network Rack, 10-32 Screws can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Aluminum Tin (50 & 100 Pack only)
- Qty 50/100/2500/5000 - 10-32 Rack Screws