Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
To request a quote email us or give us a call.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as longer lengths, custom cut lengths, terminated ends, or pull eyes please call or email us.
Hybrid Fiber/Power Cable, 2-12 Strand Micro Armor Plenum Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode OS2, Indoor/Outdoor, OFCP, With 2 x 14AWG Stranded Conductors (Per Foot)
This fiber is a revolutionary designed fiber optic cable that will provide the single best solution for all your fiber optic projects and usage. Micro Armor Fiber™ can be used in any channel from Telco, CATV, WAN LAN, SAN, Broadcast, DAS, Communication, Security, Indoor, Outdoor as well as Aerial installations and regardless of environmental conditions.
Micro Armor Fiber™ features the smallest OD of any armor compared to conventional optical fiber cable in size and flexibility. Having the lightest and smallest armor makes routing and installation faster and easier, while the addition of Fiber PLUS Power further reduces labor and installation costs.
- The smallest OD of any armor compared to conventional optical fiber cable in size and flexibility
- Lightest and smallest armor makes routing and installation faster and easier
- Cables are 65% smaller and 75% lighter than AIA Cables
- Encased Stainless Steel Coiled Tubular Armor: Provides that strongest armor with maximum bend radius and designed for all indoor & outdoor conditions
- Crush and rodent resistant for multiple usages
- Fiber PLUS Power: Install one cable with power to the device (cameras) and avoid piping & lower labor cost
- 900um Color Coded Fiber
- Outer Jacket Color: Black
- Outer Jacket Material: TPE
Single Mode Fiber Information
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width. Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.