Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This fiber cable is priced per foot with a minimum order length of 1,640ft.
Note: Orders over 5,900ft must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Multimode OM1 Indoor Riser Distribution Fiber Optic Cable with Corning Fiber
This riser distribution fiber cable is composed of 2-24 colored tight buffers, aramid yarn, and a PVC outer jacket. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards.
The riser distribution fiber cable is available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. The fiber cable is UL Listed OFNR for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
- 900um Tight Buffers
- Water blocking aramid yarn strength members
- OFNR(Riser) Rated Construction
- Exclusive use of Corning™ optical fibers
- Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility
- Buffers strip consistently between 3.5 - 5 lbs-f, helpful for onsite termination
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications
- rated for Indoor/Outdoor applications
- Trunk cable between floors
- Data centers
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Fiber Count: 2 Fiber Strands
- Outer Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Outer Jacket Color: Orange
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Tight Buffer Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Tight Buffer Color: Available in 12 TIA/EIA Color Standards
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 2 Strand: 4.4mm
- Minimum Bend Radius (Installation): 2 Starnd: 6.6cm
- Minimum Bend Radius (Operation): 6 Strand: 4.4cm
- Core Size: 62.5um
- Wavelength: (850/ 1300) nm
- Max. Attenuation: (3.5/ 1.5) dB/ km
- Bandwidth (EMB) (High Performance): 4700 MHz @850nm
- Link Length (10Gb/ s): 550 mtr
Multimode Fiber Information
Multi-Mode cable commonly has a diameter in the 50-to-100 micron range (typical multimode fiber core diameters are 50 or 62.5 micrometers). Multimode fiber gives you high bandwidth at high speeds (10 to 100MBS - Gigabit to 275m to 2km) over medium distances. Light waves are dispersed into numerous paths, or modes, as they travel through the cable's core typically 850 or 1300nm. However, in long cable runs (greater than 3000 feet [914.4 meters), multiple paths of light can cause signal distortion at the receiving end, resulting in an unclear and incomplete data transmission so designers now call for single mode fiber in new applications using Gigabit and beyond.