Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot.
Note:Orders over 5,900ft must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Single Mode Riser Distribution Fiber Optic Cable with Corning Fiber
This riser distribution fiber cable is composed of 2-24 colored tight buffers, aramid yarn, and a PVC outer jacket. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards.
The riser distribution fiber cable is available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. The fiber cable is UL Listed OFNR for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- 900um tight buffered
- Aramid yarn strength members.
- Durable OFNP plenum jacket.
- Exclusive use of Corning® optical fibers.
- Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility.
- Buffers strip consistently between 3.5-5 lbs/ft, helpful for onsite termination.
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications.
- General indoor applications.
- Trunk cable between floors.
- Data centers.
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Fiber Count Options: 2, 6, 12, 24, 48, 72
- Outer Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Buffer Tubes: Flame Retardant PVC
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Central Strength Member: Fiber Reinforced Rod
- Coating on Central Strength Member: Flame Retardant PVC
- 2 Strand: 4.4 mm
- 6 Strand: 4.8 mm
- 12 Strand: 5.8 mm
- 24 Stand: 7.8 mm
- 48 Stand: 15.40 mm
- 72 Stand: 20 mm
- 2 Strand: 36 lbs/km
- 6 Strand: 51 lbs/km
- 12 Strand: 74 lbs/km
- 24 Stand: 115 lbs/km
- 48 Stand: 410 lbs/km
- 72 Stand: 695 lbs/km
- 2 Strand: 6.6 cm
- 6 Strand: 7.2 cm
- 12 Strand: 8.7 cm
- 24 Stand: 11.7 cm
48 Stand: 23.10 cm
72 Stand: 30 cm
- 2 Strand: 4.4 cm
- 6 Strand: 4.8 cm
- 12 Strand: 5.8 cm
- 24 Stand: 7.8 cm
48 Stand: 15.40 cm
- 72 Stand: 20 cm
- Core Size: 9 um
- Wavelength: (1310/1550) nm
- Max. Attenuation: (0.5/0.4) dB/km
- Bandwidth (EMB) (High Performance): N/A
- Link Length : 10,000/5,000 (1/10 Gb/s@1550nm)
Single Mode Fiber Information
Single Mode Fiber Information
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width.
Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.