Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
32" Black/ White Network Cabinet, 48U Standard Configuration (Assembled), 31.5"W x 42"D
Primus Cable 32" Network Cabinets are designed and built to U.S. industry standards and provide a customizable solution for data center build-outs, network rooms, or IT closets. The feature-rich, robust design can be shipped as a custom-configured solution that is fully assembled with Primus Cable accessories pre-installed.
Available as an open frame or complete enclosure in multiple size combinations/colors and available door options, Primus Cable cabinets offer a variety of options and features to meet your specific needs.
- Pre-installed recessed casters combine convenient mobility with minimal added height to provide additional stability
- Brush cable entry slots at front and back of top panel and sliding panels on bottom
- 48U, 31.5”W x 42”D
- 3,000 lb. static load capacity
- Ships fully assembled and can be configured with accessories to match your individual specifications
- UL Listed 2416 NWIN
Security & Protection
- Locking Doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- Two pairs of adjustable 19" EIA rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Vertical cable management channel on each side features T-shaped fingers and various size holes/slots for organizing cables
- Rails and cable channels can be easily repositioned in labeled, 1 cm increments to accommodate various equipment depths
- Removable and lockable half height side panels
- Doors hinge on either side and swing open 180° to provide superior access for installation and maintenance of equipment
- Vertical lacing channel with PDU mounts pre-installed on rear corners for easy cable management
- Available in multiple size combinations to fit in a variety of environments
- Adaptable for use in data center build outs, computer rooms or data closets
|Depth||47.24 in. (with doors), 45.28 in. (frame only)|
|Height||89.17 in. (frame only), 91.47 in. (with Casters)
|Dimensions||31.5"W x 42"D|
|Max Load Capacity||3,000 lbs. (1,360 kgs)|
|Rack Unit Quantity||48U|
|Frame Material(s)||Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
|Color/Finish||Black or White Powder Coat
|Standard Configuration Front Door||Removable, Reversible & Lockable Tempered Glass, Opens Full 180°, 2 Point Latch, Quick Release Hinges|
|Standard Configuration Rear Door||Removable, & Lockable Split Mesh, Opens Full 180°, 2 Point Latch, Quick Release Hinges|
|Side Panels||(2 Per Side) Half Height, Removable & Lockable|
|Top Panel||10.5” x 13.5” Removable Vented Panel For Optional Fans, (4) 3.5” x 18” Brush Cable Managers|
|Bottom Panel||(2) 4” x 15” Sliding / Removable Panels, (2) 10” x 15” Sliding / Removable Panels, (2) 3.5” x 18” Brush Cable Managers|
|Equipment Support||Two Pairs Of 14 Gauge Mounting Rails, 1.75” RU Spacing, Marked & Numbered On Rails; 19” W, EIA-310-D Universal Vertical Hole Spacing|
|Grounding||14 AWG Ground Wire Connects Doors & Side Panels To Cabinet Frame|
|Included Accessories||(4) Adjustable Leveling Feet, (4) Casters, (8) Grounding Kits, (2) Lacing Channels, (50) Sets of M6 Screws & Cage Nuts, (2) Keys|
|Compliance & Standards||
UL Listed 2416, NWIN, ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2, DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Network Cabinet, Standard Configuration (Assembled), 48U x 31.5"W 48"D