Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
45° Down Elbow
Connects to a straight channel section to create a 45-degree downward angle from a horizontal run. Use with appropriate 45 degree up elbow to change the elevation of a fiber routing system.
- Maintains minimum cable bend radius requirements
- Tool-free installation
- Lightweight, flame-retardant PVC (V-0 rated)
- Requires couplers for connection (sold separately)
- Snap-on cover available (sold separately)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 45° Down Elbow - Fiber Cable Tray Channel