Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adjustable CPU Holder
The Kendall Howard Adjustable CPU Holder is a superior mounting solution for safely securing your computer off the floor and at a more convenient access height. The universal design adjusts both vertically and horizontally to accommodate computer towers large or small. With multiple mounting options you can choose whether you want to suspend your computer from under the work surface or mount to the side of your workstation.
- Tool-less adjustability
- 60 lb. weight capacity
- Ships fully assembled
- Includes two hook and loop straps
- Installation hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable Height & Width - Adjusting the CPU Holder is easy! Simply twist the comfort-grip knob on either side of the vertical channel (to adjust vertically) or on the bottom of the shelf (to adjust horizontally) and slide to the desired location. Retighten the knobs and you™re all set!
- All Steel Construction - The robust, all steel construction is a strong, dependable solution for securing your computer.
- Two Mounting Options - Every workstation is different! That is why we designed the Adjustable CPU Holder to be mounted through the top plate into a work surface, or through the vertical channel into the side of a desk or nearby wall.
- Added Support - The included hook and loop straps can be secured through any of the many lacing slots for additional support. This is especially helpful for very large and heavy computer towers.
|Depth||7.21" (Supports CPU™s up to 25")|
|Width||Adjustable 4" to 9"|
|Height||Adjustable 13.2" to 23.3"|
|Weight Capacity||60 lbs.|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let ##STORENAME## assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Fixed Wall Mount Enclosures
- Free-Standing Enclosure Racks
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Blank Rack Spacing Panels
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 ™ Adjustable CPU Holder
- Qty 2 ™ Hook and Loop Straps
- Qty 1 ™ Assembly Parts Pack