Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This fiber cable is priced per foot with a minimum order length of 800ft.
Note: This item must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleyes please call
AFL's Armored Single Mode 9/125 OS2 Indoor Plenum OFCP Distribution Fiber Optic Cable
Armored Tight Buffered CPC Cables incorporate 4 to 144 fiber count CPC cables in a jacketed, aluminum interlocking armor. Jacketed aluminum interlocking armor provides the best balance of ruggedness, flexibility, and low weight. Flame rated armored cables with no outer jacket and flame rated armored cables with steel interlocking armor are also available. Interlocking armor can also be used with other types of trunk cables, including Indoor/Outdoor Distribution, Breakout and Premise MicroCore®.
- 900um Tight Buffers
- Water blocking aramid yarn strength members
- Provides superior crush resistance for added protection
- Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit thus saving installation time
- Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility
- Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications
- Routing inside of buildings where additional ruggedness is required or where increased rodent resistance is required
- Extra protection for fiber optic cables in harsh industrial environments
- Manufacturing plants
- High-density routings in data center application
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width.
Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.