Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
FOCIS WiFi2 Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System
FOCIS WiFi2 is an ergonomic Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System that, when paired with an iOS or Android smart device, provides fast and accurate IEC/IPC/AT&T compliant and user-defined pass/fail end-face cleanliness analysis. Free of charge iOS and Android companion apps support a comprehensive and user-friendly feature set.
Pass/fail results in seconds: With the press of a single button, FOCIS WiFi2 autofocuses, captures, centers and analyzes the end-face image to industry standard IEC 61300-3-35 (2015), IPC-8497-1, AT&T TP-76461 and user-defined criteria.
Untethered operation: App-based report generator with results/reports transferable to the aeRos cloud. With rechargeable battery and convenient pass/fail LED feedback, FOCIS WiFi2 can be used semi-independently.
Wide range of adapter tips: Interchangeable adapter tips support single and multifiber connector inspection for a wide range of patch cords and bulkhead-mounted connectors having either PC/UPC or APC polished end-faces.
FOCIS WiFi2 Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System Features and Applications
- Trim, lightweight, ergonomic and highly productive tool
- App-based automatic and manual focus; auto-centering after image capture
- One button workflow using rapid LED feedback on probe
- Multi-color LED on probe for fast pass/fail user inspection feedback
- Pairs with an iOS or Android smart device or the aeRos® cloud-based workflow management platform
- IEC, IPC, AT&T and user-defined pass/fail analysis when paired with a smart device
- Wide range of adapter tips including MPO/MTP multi-fiber connectors and bulkheads
- Over 8 hours operation with rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Inspection of connectors on patch cords or in bulkhead adapters
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of fiber network
- Inspection of multi-fiber connectors including MPO16 and MXC®
- Critical fiber infrastructure performance assurance
- Verification of proper connector cleaning methods of procedure
Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - FOCIS WiFi2
- Qty 1 - Soft Carry Case
- Qty 1 - AC charger
- Qty 2 - UPC ferrule & bulkhead adapter tips
- Qty 1 - One-Click cleaner
- Qty 1 - User Manual