Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Please call for shipping quote
MultiMode 50/125 OM3 Armored Fiber Cable - Aluminum Interlocking Armor
This armored plenum fiber cable is ideal for industrial and other installations requiring a metallic armor and has a greater flexibility than standard corrugated steel-armored (CST) cables. The interlocking preloaded armor may eliminate the need for conduit, reducing installation costs. The interlocking armor can be easily removed leaving an intact inner plenum rated cable for installation into plenums and air-handling spaces.
- Ideal for industrial and other installations requiring a metallic conduit
- Interlocking pre-loaded armor may eliminate the need for conduit, reducing installation costs
- Cable materials are Indoor/Outdoor – UL-listed OFCR and UV, water and fungus resistant
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building risers or from floor to floor
- Aluminum interlocking armor with PVC overjacket
- Interlocking armor can be easily removed leaving an intact inner cable
- Greater flexibility than standard corrugated steel armored (CST) cables
- Ideal for locations that require conduit for cable protection
- Wide operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C
Optical Cable Corporation's Indoor/Outdoor tight-buffered fiber optic cables meet the functional requirements of the following standards:
- UL 1666
- UL 1651
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temp: -55°C to +85°C
- Install Temp: 0°C to +60°C
- Flame Retardancy: UL Listed Type OFCR (UL 1666)
- Crush Resist: 650 N/cm
- Impact Resist: 20 impacts
- Flex Resist: 25 cycles
- Jacket Type: D Inner, A Outer