Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
Note: Orders over 800ft must ship freight and require a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pulleys please call or email us.
AFL's 6 Strand MM, 50/125 10 Gig OM3, Indoor/Outdoor Distribution OFCP (Plenum) Distribution Fiber Optic Cable
Indoor/Outdoor Armored Tight Buffered CPC Cables incorporate two to 72 fiber count CPC cables in a jacketed, aluminum interlocking armor. Jacketed aluminum interlocking armor provides the best balance of ruggedness, flexibility and low weight.
Indoor/Outdoor Armored Distribution cables provide added protection for campus network cabling between buildings where short installation runs allow for cost savings made by utilizing tight buffered cables. Flame rated cables, both OFCP (Plenum) and OFCR (Riser) rated jackets allow these products to be deployed indoors within the premise and retain compliance to applicable flame safety standards.
- Cables are water blocked and meet water penetration requirements of GR-20-CORE (this helps ensure that any damage to cable is restricted to a repairable length of several meters)
- Outer jacket is moisture-resistant, fungus-resistent and UV resistant for outdoor use
- Tested to meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568-A/GR-409-CORE and ICEA-S-104-696 • MSHA approved for mining applications
- Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- ICEA S-104-696
- Telcordia GR-409-Core Issue II Weatherized Cable
- EIA/TIA 568
- RoHS/REACH Compliant
For outdoor applications, the cables utilize both UV-stabilized jacketing materials with anti-fungal additives; core cables also contain water-blocking elements to prevent water migration. Products are approved for use in mining applications.