Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Please call for shipping quote
Breakout OFNP Multimode OM3 Cable
This Breakout Plenum OFNP MultiMode 50/125 OM3 Fiber Cable is ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable fiber optic cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary. It's the easiest fiber cable to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired. Direct termination of the plenum breakout fiber cable to each subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes. Breakout plenum fiber cables utilize high performance components and construction and are UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in ducts, plenums and air-handling spaces.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in ducts, plenums and air-handling spaces
- Most rugged and easy to install cable design for enterprise cabling applications
- Core-Locked™ outer jacket design for installation survivability, long-term, trouble free service
- Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
- 2.0mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors (2.5mm and 2.9mm subcables also available)
- Subcabled fiber is environmentally and mechanically protected
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in adverse environments
- Direct termination to subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
- Design is ideal for direct pulling with mesh grips
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor - UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40ºC to +85ºC
- High performance 900 um tight buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- 2 to 48 fibers
- Ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary
- Easiest cable to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired
- Direct termination to subcable may eliminate the need for patch panels and patch cords and reduces connector loss
- 900 um buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber
- High crush resistance may eliminate the need for innerduct
- UL 1651
- ANSI/NFPA 262
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Installation Temperature: 0ºC to +60ºC
- Flame Retardancy: UL Listed Type OFNP (ANSI/NFPA 262) and FT6 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
- Crush Resistance: 2,100 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 1,000 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 2,000 cycles