Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Please call for shipping quote
Breakout Fiber Optic Cable, Single Mode, 9/125, Indoor/Outdoor, Riser
This Breakout Riser OFNR Single Mode 9/125 OS2 Fiber Cable is ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable fiber optic cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary. It's the easiest cable to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired. Direct termination of the riser breakout fiber cable to each subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes. Breakout riser fiber cables utilize high performance components and construction and are UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts from floor to floor.
- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Most rugged and easy to install cable design for enterprise cabling applications
- Core-Locked outer jacket design for installation survivability, long-term, trouble free service
- Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
- 2.5mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors (2.0mm and 2.9mm subcables also available)
- Subcabled fiber is environmentally and mechanically protected
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in adverse environments
- Direct termination to subcable provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
- Design is ideal for direct pulling with mesh grips
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor - UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40™C to +85™C
- High performance 900 _m tight buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- 2 to 72 fibers
- Ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary
- Easiest cable to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired
- Direct termination to subcable may eliminate the need for patch panels and patch cords and reduces connector loss
- 900 _m buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber
- High crush resistance may eliminate the need for innerduct
- UL 1651
- UL 1666
- Operating Temperature: -50ºC to +75ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55ºC to +85ºC
- Installation Temperature: -30ºC to +60ºC
- Flame Retardancy: >UL Listed Type OFNR (UL 1666) and FT4 (CSA C22.2 No. 232)
- Crush Resistance: 2,200 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 1,500 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 2,000 cycles