Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Broadcast MultiMode OM1 Distribution Fiber Optic Cable
This Distribution Field Broadcast MultiMode OM1 62.5/125 Fiber Cable can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments and has been tested to be used in broadcast data communications applications worldwide. The extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables are designed for broadcast field use and commercial applications. This broadcast distribution cable is crush resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Deployable cable that is ideal for use in harsh environments where deployment and retrieval for reuse are required
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables are designed for broadcast field use and commercial applications
- Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
- Core-locked jacket for improved mechanical performance
- Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in broadcast data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Suitable for industrial, mining and petrochemical environments; chemical resistant
- Crush resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -70ºC to +85ºC
- Crush Resistance: 1,800 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 1,500 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 2,000 cycles