Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Screw-in Cable Clip 1/2" Depth, Single or Dual, Black or White - 100 Pack
Flexible Screw-in Cable Clips are ideal for securing longer cable runs of cabling indoors or outdoors, and are commonly used in residential or commercial environments to mount and manage cable wiring between components.
These cable clips are available in black or white, single or dual, include a self-tapping screw with a 1/2" screw-in depth, and are packaged in bags of 100. Designed for use with dual CAT6 wire and Tri-Shield RG6 cable, these UV rated cable clips enable your installation to maintain a professional and tidy appearance, safeguard against tripping hazards and provide an inexpensive solution for avoiding cable strain while preserving signal clarity.
- Secures cable runs to flat surfaces for enhanced stability
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Cable clip composed of UV rated LDPE material for outdoor environment longevity
- Compatible with cable OD of 0.250" - 0.275"
- Common Usage: Dual CAT6 wire and Tri-Shield RG6 cable
- Available in black or white
- Self-tapping screw with a combination Slotted/ Phillips Hex Head
- Screw composed of carburized steel with a corrosion resistant yellow zinc coating
- 1/2" Screw-In Depth
- Quick and easy installation
- Packaged in bags of 100
- RoHS Compliant
Our Flexible Cable Clips are ideal for securing longer runs of cabling indoors or outdoors, and are commonly used in residential or commercial environments to mount and manage cabling / wiring run between components.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Screw-in Cable Clip 1/2" Depth Self-Drilling, Single or Dual, Black or White (100 Pcs per Bag)