Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Cable Lacing Shelf, 1U
The 1U Cable Lacing Shelf is designed to offer a supportive surface for cables when securing, routing, and organizing connection points to and from switches patch panels and other rackmount equipment. For versatile mounting, the 1U Cable Lacing Shelf can be placed above, below, behind, or in front of your network devices. As a result, valuable rack space is made available for other rack configuration needs.
The sturdy and reliable construction makes this a truly dependable and secure lacing shelf. Featuring horizontal and vertical lacing slots to allow for dual routing options. The 6" depth helps to promote a better bend radius for cables and limits the risk of slower data speeds, disconnections, and damaged cables.
Durability & Strength
These Cable Lacing Shelves are constructed from CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) with a black powder coated finish. Managing cables on this lacing shelf is easy with the help of the Hook and Loop Cable Ties. Simply bundle cables to the 1U Cable Lacing Shelf with the Hook and Loop Cable Ties to add support, organization, and protection of your network cabling.
- 6" depth
- Supports up to 10 lbs. of cables
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quality Cable Manager - Sturdy and reliable construction makes this a truly dependable and secure lacing shelf.
- Numerous Cable Lacing Points - Features horizontal and vertical lacing slots to allow for dual routing options. Hook and Loop Cable Ties work great when securing and managing cables on this shelf.
- Promotes Good Bend Radius - The 6" depth helps to promote a good bend radius for cables, and limits the risk of slower data speeds, disconnections, and damaged cables.
|Material||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish|
Effective cable organization involves more than just the combination of cable raceway, ladder racks, and server racks. Sometimes it's the little things, like server rack accessories that bring the network components together. We stock an assortment of rack accessories including: D-ring cable managers, horizontal and vertical cable managers, cable management duct covers, and cable routing banks, just to name a few.
To learn more about our Rack Accessories please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Cable Lacing Shelf can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 1U Cable Lacing Shelf