Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
32" Black Network Cabinet, 42U Standard Configuration (Assembled), 31.5"W x 31.5"D
Fiber Savvy Network Cabinets are designed and built to U.S. industry standards and provide a customizable solution for data center build-outs, network rooms, or IT closets. The feature-rich, robust design can be shipped as a custom-configured solution that is fully assembled with Primus Cable accessories pre-installed.
Available as an open frame, Fiber Savvy's cabinets offer a variety of options and features to meet your specific needs.
- Pre-installed recessed casters combine convenient mobility with minimal added height to provide additional stability
- Brush cable entry slots at front and back of top panel and sliding panels on bottom
- 42U, 31.5”W x 31.5”D
- 3,000 lb. static load capacity
- Ships fully assembled and can be configured with accessories to match your individual specifications
- UL Listed 2416 NWIN
Security & Protection
- Locking Doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- Two pairs of adjustable 19" EIA rails provide a stable mounting structure
- Vertical cable management channel on each side features T-shaped fingers and various size holes/slots for organizing cables
- Rails and cable channels can be easily repositioned in labeled, 1 cm increments to accommodate various equipment depths
- Removable and lockable half height side panels
- Doors hinge on either side and swing open 180° to provide superior access for installation and maintenance of equipment
- Vertical lacing channel with PDU mounts pre-installed on rear corners for easy cable management
- Available in multiple size combinations to fit in a variety of environments
- Adaptable for use in data center build outs, computer rooms or data closets
|Depth||31.50 in. (with doors), 29.54 in (frame only)|
|Height||78.66 in. (frame only), 80.96 in (with Casters)
|Dimensions||31.5"W x 31.5"D|
|Max Load Capacity||3,000 lbs. (1360 kgs)|
|Rack Unit Quantity||42U|
|Frame Material(s)||Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Standard Configuration Front Door||Removable, Reversible & Lockable Tempered Glass, Opens Full 180°, 2 Point Latch, Quick Release Hinges|
|Standard Configuration Rear Door||Removable, & Lockable Split Mesh, Opens Full 180°, 2 Point Latch, Quick Release Hinges|
|Side Panels||(2 Per Side) Half Height, Removable & Lockable|
|Top Panel||10.5” x 13.5” Removable Vented Panel For Optional Fans, (4) 3.5” x 18” Brush Cable Managers|
|Bottom Panel||(2) 4” x 15” Sliding / Removable Panels, (2) 10” x 15” Sliding / Removable Panels, (2) 3.5” x 18” Brush Cable Managers|
|Equipment Support||Two Pairs Of 14 Gauge Mounting Rails, 1.75” RU Spacing, Marked & Numbered On Rails; 19” W, EIA-310-D Universal Vertical Hole Spacing|
|Grounding||14 AWG Ground Wire Connects Doors & Side Panels To Cabinet Frame|
|Included Accessories||(4) Adjustable Leveling Feet, (4) Casters, (8) Grounding Kits, (2) Lacing Channels, (50) Sets of M6 Screws & Cage Nuts, (2) Keys|
|Compliance & Standards||UL Listed 2416, NWIN, ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2, DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7|
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Network Cabinet, Standard Configuration (Assembled), 42U x 31.5"W 31.5"H