Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Multimode Fiber Test Kit
The Silicon ZOOM II / Dual 850nm Test Kit is ideal for LAN managers and installers who need to do simple attenuation tests on their multimode networks.
The Silicon ZOOM II (Zeroed Output Optical Meter) is an economical fiber optic power meter. It provides accurate testing of multimode fiber cables. The 4-digit 7-segment LED display shows power readings with a resolution of 0.01dB. On-screen indicators display measurement units (dBm, dB, uW), as well as battery life. The ZOOM II comes configured with a 2.5mm universal connector for connection to ST or SC connectors, as well as any other fiber connector with a 2.5mm ferrule.
This unit includes a NIST traceable multimode light source. Its 850nm output is temperature-stabilized for accurate measurements.
- Economical option for quick attenuation and loss testing of both multimode and single mode networks
- Easy-to-read 4-digit 7-segment LCD display
- Store reference values for calibrated wavelengths
- Intuitive 2-button interface on both units
- On-screen wavelength, measurement units, and low battery indicator
- NIST traceable
What's In The Box
- Silicon ZOOM II
- 850nm light source
- Product manuals
- 9-volt batteries
- NIST certificate
- Carrying case
- Protective rubber boots