Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
This product has a minimum $50 associated cut fee applied to the shipping cost
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Please call for shipping quote
Multimode, 62.5/125 OM1, Corrugated Steel Tape Armored Distribution Cable, Direct Burial, Outdoor
Direct burial armor fiber optic cables are ideal for installations that require a rugged armored fiber cable to be buried directly in the ground or for installation in conduit where rodents are still able to get inside. The corrugated steel tape has excellent water blocking abilities, providing a protective barrier between the fiber cable and the elements surrounding it. With an operating temperature range of between -40ºC and 85ºC, you can be sure that the armored direct burial fiber cable will be well protected in harsh conditions.
The outdoor armored fiber cable uses tight buffered inner fibers, allowing the technician to perform direct field terminations with standard fiber connectors. This helps save time and money and offers a huge benefit over using a loose tube fiber cable. The inner cable utilizes a distribution series riser design, so the cable can even be run indoors if the armoring is removed. The versatility of this armored direct burial fiber cable is nearly endless!
- Ideal for installation where direct burial or rodent protection is required
- OFCR rated to allow entry into riser spaces in unlimited lengths
- Ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary
- High-performance components and construction
- The steel-armor is easily removed with an internal ripcord, leaving a fully functional intact D-Series Distribution riser-rated inner cable with original cable marking for identification
- Ideal for use in point-to-point runs in between buildings
- Inner cable materials are Indoor/Outdoor: UV, water and fungus resistant
- Polyethylene (A) outer jacket is UV, water and fungus resistant: ideal for outdoor installations
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to + 85°C
- High-performance 900µm tight-buffered coating on each optical fiber for environmental and mechanical protection 2 to 144 fibers
- 900µm buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber
OCC CST armored tight-buffered fiber optic cables meet the functional requirements of the following standards:
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temp: -55°C to +85°C
- Install Temp: -10°C to +60°C
- Crush Resist: 440 N/cm (EIA-TIA-455-25A)
- Impact Resist: 20 impacts (EIA-TIA-455-25A)
- Flex Resist: 25 cycles
- Jacket Type: D Inner, A Outer