Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
Note: To request a quote email us or give us a call.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as longer lengths, custom cut lengths, terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Duplex CMR OS2 Single Mode Fiber Cable
This Riser CMR Duplex Single Mode OS2 Fiber Cable is composed of a tight buffer, aramid yarn, and a PVC outer jacket. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards.
These riser duplex fiber cables are available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. The fiber cable is UL Listed OFNR for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
- 3mm, 2mm, 1.8mm & 1.6mm OD sizes to meet all patch cord applications.
- Consistent 3.5lbs - 5lbs pull force for easy stripability.
- Patch cord production.
- Data centers.
- Indoor point to point connections.
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Fiber Count: 2
- Outer Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Tight Buffer Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Tight Buffer Color: Blue & Orange
- Nominal Outer Diameter
- 3.0 mm x 5.95
- 2.0 mm x 3.95
- 1.8 mm x 3.65
- 1.6 mm x 3.25
- Minimum Bend Radius (Installation): 5 mm/10 mm
- Core Size: 9 um
- Wavelength: (1310/1550) nm
- Max. Attenuation: (0.5/0.4) dB/km
- Bandwidth (EMB) (High Performance): N/A
- Link Length (10GB/s): N/A
Single mode fiber cable (Synonyms mono-mode optical fiber, single-mode fiber, single-mode optical waveguide, uni-mode fiber) is a single strand of glass fiber with a diameter of 8.3 to 10 microns that has one mode of transmission. Single mode fiber has a relatively narrow diameter, through which only one mode will propagate typically 1310 or 1550nm wavelengths. Single mode fibers carry higher bandwidth than multimode fiber, but require a light source with a narrow spectral width. Single-mode fiber gives you a higher transmission rate and up to 50 times more distance than multimode. The small core and single light-wave virtually eliminate any distortion that could result from overlapping light pulses, providing the least signal attenuation and the highest transmission speeds of any fiber cable type.