Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you’re looking to purchase more than one spool then each spool needs to be entered into the cart as a separate line item. Input the length and then select Add to Cart for every individual spool needed.
Note: To request a quote email us or give us a call.
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as longer lengths, custom cut lengths, terminated ends, or pulleyes please call or email us.
Duplex Plenum, Lime Green 2mm MultiMode OM5 Fiber Cable
Plenum Lime Green Duplex 2mm OM5 MultiMode 50/125 Fiber Cable is composed of a tight buffer, aramid yarn, and a PVC outer jacket. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards.
These plenum duplex fiber cables are available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. The fiber cable is UL Listed OFNP for use in ducts, plenums and air-handling spaces. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
- 2mm OD size to meet patch cord applications.
- Consistent 3.5lbs - 5lbs pull force for easy stripability.
- Patch cord production.
- Data centers.
- Indoor point to point connections.
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Fiber Count: 2
- Outer Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Outer Jacket Color: Lime Green
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Tight Buffer Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Tight Buffer Color: White & Aqua
- Nominal Outer Diameter
- 2.0 mm x 3.95
- Minimum Bend Radius (mm) (Bend Insensitive MM) 7.5
- Core Size: 50 um
- Wavelength: (850/1300) nm
- Max. Attenuation: (3.5/1.5) dB/km
- Bandwidth (EMB) (High Performance): 4700 MHz @ 850nm
- Link Length (10GB/s): 550 Meters
Multi-Mode cable commonly has a diameter in the 50-to-100 micron range (typical multimode fiber core diameters are 50 or 62.5 micrometers). Multimode fiber gives you high bandwidth at high speeds (10 to 100MBS - Gigabit to 275m to 2km) over medium distances. Light waves are dispersed into numerous paths, or modes, as they travel through the cable's core typically 850 or 1300nm. However, in long cable runs (greater than 3000 feet [914.4 meters), multiple paths of light can cause signal distortion at the receiving end, resulting in an unclear and incomplete data transmission so designers now call for single mode fiber in new applications using Gigabit and beyond.