Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Attenuator, FC Single Mode Simplex with APC Polish
FC/APC single mode fiber attenuators are commonly used in fiber optic communications to the the power level of a fiber cable by controlling the amount of signal loss that is passed through the signal. FC/APC single mode fiber optic attenuators can also be used on a more permanent basis in order to match the signal with a transmitter and receiver's specific power levels.
- Metal ion doped fiber
- High-power light source durability
- Wavelength independence
- Attenuation levels ranging from 1dB to 25dB
- 1310nm, 1550nm and 1310/1550nm dual wave lengths
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA)
- Dense Wave Division Multiplexers (DWDM)
- Overpowered fiber optic systems