Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Disclaimer: The above photo is not the exact image of the product in the kit.
Fiber Optical Connector Cleaning Kit
Save time and money with a FCP1 Connector Cleaning Kit from AFL. Some of the most common issues with fiber optic networks are cause by dirty connectors. The FCP1 Connector Cleaning Kits from AFL give you the tools you need to quickly and easily clean various types of fiber optic connectors in the field.
Kits include various configurations of FCC2 Connector Cleaning Fluid, CCT Connector Cleaning Tips, FiberWipes, Cletop Cartridge Cleaner, Cletop (ACT) Cleaning Sticks, and Noyes VS 300 Inspection Scope. The CCT Connector Cleaning Tips are packages in small tubes and color coded for easy replacement ordering.
AFL cleaning kits deliver compact, safe, easy to use reliable cleaning for all types of connector end faces including Military and Multiple Fiber Ferrule designs.
AFL FCP1 Cleaning kits are perfect for the field technician or to leave at patch panels for easy access during maintenance. A wide variety of pre-stocked kits make ordering easy.
Fiber Optic Cleaning
Improper cleaning is the top cause for network failures. The tolerance to dirt or contamination on the ends of the ferrules of a connector is near zero. Network operators claim that 15-50% of all network problems can be traced to dirty connectors causing connection problems.
Mitigate the risk of fiber optic contamination with fiber optic cleaners, fiber cleaning pens, and cleaning wipes. These handy fiber cleaners can remove contaminants like: dust, dirt, oils, film residue, and solvent coating.
Airborne dirt particles are about the size of the core of SM fiber and are usually silica based - they may scratch PC connectors if not removed! Patch panels have mating adapters that can become contaminated if left open to the air or scrape off foreign particles under repeated usage. We recommend you always keep dust caps on connectors, bulkhead splices, patch panels or anything else that is going to have a connection made with it.
- A wide variety of Pre-stocked standard kits are available
- Reorder is made easy with color coded packaging
- Available for most types of connector end-faces including Military and Multiple Fiber Ferrule designs
- Compact and light weight
- Hangable at patch panels for easy access during maintenance
- Ideal for field use
- Cleans a wide variety of connector types
- Consistently cleans connector end-faces
What's in the Box?
- Hard Case
- VS300 Video Scope with a 1.25mm Universal Cap
- (3) (CCTS-25-0900MZ) - Fiber Optic Cleaning Swabs for SC, ST, FC Connectors (40 Pack)
- (3) (CCTS-12-0900MZ) - Fiber Optic Cleaning Swabs for LC, MU Connectors (40 Pack)
- (2) (CCTP-25-0900) - Universal Fiber Optic Cleaning Swabs (20 Pack)
- Cleaning Cassette Cletop (Type SB)
- Fiber Wipes