Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Cleaning Pen
FCC3 Debris Destroyer™ is a cleaning pen for fiber optic connectors and bare fiber. Use the Debris Destroyer™ to moisten cassette cleaners such as CLETOP-S and OPTIPOP-R, or FiberWipe™ and CleanWipe™, as well as One-Click™ cleaners for the wet cleaning of tough end-face contamination challenges.
Fiber Optic Cleaning
Improper cleaning is the top cause for network failures. The tolerance to dirt or contamination on the ends of the ferrules of a connector is near zero. Network operators claim that 15-50% of all network problems can be traced to dirty connectors causing connection problems.
Mitigate the risk of fiber optic contamination with fiber optic cleaners, fiber cleaning pens, and cleaning wipes. These handy fiber cleaners can remove contaminants like: dust, dirt, oils, film residue, and solvent coating.
Airborne dirt particles are about the size of the core of SM fiber and are usually silica based - they may scratch PC connectors if not removed! Patch panels have mating adapters that can become contaminated if left open to the air or scrape off foreign particles under repeated usage. We recommend you always keep dust caps on connectors, bulkhead splices, patch panels or anything else that is going to have a connection made with it.
- Removes dirt, dust, oils, and other debris
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- Designed for use with One-Click™ cleaners, FiberWipes, CleanWipes
- Perfect for field use - easy to carry
- Safe with plastic components
- Cleaning fiber optic connector end-faces and bare fiber
- Wet to dry cleaning with wipes and One-Click™ cleaners
- Ideal for bare fiber preparation prior to fusion splicing
- General spot cleaning
What's in the Box?
- (1) Fiber Cleaning Pen