Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: Adapters and Pigtails Sold Separately
Wall Mount Fiber Optic Distribution/Termination Box with Integrated Splice Tray, Spool and Lock in Black
This wall mount fiber demarcation/distribution box is a rugged, low cost, low profile interconnection between central office and multi-dwelling units of FTTx application. Its multi-layer design allows installers to access only the components necessary for initial installation or subscriber turn-up.
This FDU is capable of housing 16 simplex SC adapters or 16 duplex LC adapters and is offered in a black PC+ABS plastic with a lock for security. Applications include: FTTH, FTTB, FTTC, Telecommunication Network, CATV, Local Area Network.
To convert this wall mount FDU in to a Pole mount 2 of the FB46-7279PMK Pole Mount Kits would need to be purchased.
- Fiber Distribution Unit (FDU) for FTTH/FTTB Applications
- Wall Mountable (Includes Hardware)
- Pole Mountable with FB46-7279PMK Pole Mount Kit (Sold Separately)
- Holds 16 Simplex SC Adapters Or 16 Duplex LC Adapters
- Cam-Lock with Key
- Integrated Splice Tray
- Integrated Fiber Management
- Made From Durable PC+ABS Plastic
- Black Color
- Outdoor Water Proof Design With IP-66 Rating
What's in the Box
- Qty - (1) Wall Mount Black Plastic Fiber Distribution Box
- Qty - (1) Integrated Splice Tray Fits 16 Splices
- Qty - (1) Integrated Spool
- Qty - (16) Fiber Splicing Sleeves