Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Additional FB25-3401STP36 splice trays sold separately.
Fiber Dome Closure, 288 Splice Capacity
Compatible with Splice Tray FB25-3401STP36
The FB23-4381-288DE dome splice closure is designed for above or below grade applications and supports up to 6 or more cable entries. The closure has a unique gasketed Split End Plate system that allows for midaccessing cable up to 1.125" in diameter. Branch or lateral cables can be added to any one of four compression seal entry ports.
Multiple cables (up to 6) can also be installed utilizing multi-port grommets available for the closure. The closure requires no special tools, adhesives, or mastics for installation. Integrated slack storage and hinged trays allow for maximum storage and access of fiber and fiber bundles.
Splice capacity of 288 single fusion splices using 36 fiber splice trays. Dome closure has the capacity to hold eight splice trays total.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
- Can be used for above or below grade applications.
- Capacity for 8 splice trays.
- RUS Listed.
Splice Trays: (8) 36 Fiber Splice Trays
(2) Express/Feeder: Max. Diameter - 1.12" (28.5mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.375" (9.5mm)
(4) Branch/Lateral: Max. Diameter - 0.98" (24.9mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter: 10"
Exterior Closure Length: 23.75"
Weight: 13.5 lbs.
Material: (Dome) Polyethylene, (End Plates) Glass Filled Polypropylene, (V-Band) Polypropylene