Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Additional FB25-4000STP24 splice trays sold separately.
Fiber Dome Closure, 96 Splice Capacity
Compatible with Splice Tray FB25-4000STP24
The FB23-4379-96DE fiber optic dome splice closure is an "all parts" inclusive hermetically sealed splice enclosure designed for ease of assembly and re-entry. The closure is designed with a gasketed split end plate for midaccess cable applications and includes an integrated slack storage basket, interlocking splice trays via a modified keyhole style stacking module, and an easy to install no special tool sealing system.
All major hardware is factory installed to allow for quick field installation. Universal grommets along with compression style lateral or branch cable seals, makes installing the enclosure easy to assemble. The FB23-4379-96DE is a medium capacity closure that can be used in aerial, pedestal, and underground applications. Dome has the capacity to hold up to four splice trays total.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
- 4 splice tray capacity.
- RUS Listed.
Splice Trays: (4) 24 Fiber Splice Trays
(2) Express/Feeder: Max. Diameter - 0.75" (19mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
(4) Branch/Lateral: Max. Diameter - 0.63" (16mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.27" (6.9mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter: 8.5"
Exterior Closure Length: 19"
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Material: (Dome) Polyethylene, (End Plates) Glass Filled Polypropylene, (V-Band) Polypropylene