Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Optic Connector Clean and Prep Kit, Precision Cleaver
The Jonard Tools TK-184 Fiber Optic Connector Clean and Prep Kit offer cleaning and preparation products for use on 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm connector end-faces and bulkhead adapters.
- Fiber Stripper strips the 1.6-3 mm fiber jacket, 600-900 micron buffer coating, and 250 micron cable down to expose the 125 micron glass fiber
- Fiber Cleaver cleaves either 900 µm buffered or 250 µm coated fiber, the precision fiber cleaver provides a perfect cleave preparing fiber for fusion splicing
- Wet Wipes made with a nonabrasive residue-free 91% isopropyl alcohol solvent for cleaning the end-faces quickly and easily
- Visual Fault Locator identifies breakpoints, leaks, poor connections, and stress points in fiber optic cable
- Enclosed in our H-20 Rugged Nylon Carrying Case for safety and convenience
9.75" x 4.50" x 5.25" (24.77 cm x 11.43 cm x 13.33 cm)
|Weight||0 lb (0 g)|