Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fiber Optic Connector Clean and Prep Kit, w/ Cleaver
The Jonard Tools TK-183 Fiber Optic Connector Clean and Prep Kit offers cleaning and preparation products for use on 1.25 mm and 2.5 mm connector end-faces and bulkhead adapters.
- Fiber Stripper strips the 1.6 - 3 mm fiber jacket, 600-900 micron buffer coating, and 250 micron cable down to expose the 125 micron glass fiber
- Fiber Cleaver cleaves either 900 µm buffered or 250 µm coated fiber, perfectly suited for mechanical splicing and quick field termination of fiber connectors
- Wet Wipes made with a nonabrasive residue-free 91% isopropyl alcohol solvent for cleaning the end-faces quickly and easily
- Visual Fault Locator identifies breakpoints, leaks, poor connections, and stress points in fiber optic cable
- Includes our H-20 Rugged Nylon Carrying Case for safety and convenience
9.75" x 4.50" x 5.25" (24.77 cm x 11.43 cm x 13.33 cm)
|Weight||0 lb (0 g)|