Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Finger Duct Cable Manager
This Finger Duct Cable Managers safely organize and protect network cables. The narrow open design is ideal for routing cables between patch panels and switches. Steel construction and a 3" depth make this cable manager perfect for high-density cable applications with lasting stability. For added protection and storage, a cover is included to enclose the cables and create a clean look for your rack.
For added protection and storage, a cover is included to enclose the cables and create a clean look for your rack. Rear cutouts allow cables to pass through the back of the unit - a great feature when mounting two units back to back. If mounting two units back to back, the Slotted Routing Cable Manager is another option for the rear installation. Make organizing and routing cables a snap with the 1U or 2U Finger Duct Cable Manager.
- Cover Included - The easy, slide on cover helps to store and protect cables, and as an added bonus, will create a clean and sleek look for your rack.
- No Mess Maintenance - Cables will now be organized in such a fashion that little effort is needed when having to locate or change a cable. Searching through a jungle of cables is no longer necessary, making maintenance and labor costs decrease as a result of this organization.
- Narrow Fingers - Narrow finger ducts allow for easy separation of cables when going between numerous ports. Cables will now be well managed between each slot.
- Durable Material - Constructed from steel and finished with a textured powder coat, this cable manager is more durable and rigid than plastic finger duct cable managers on the market.
- Rounded Corners - All corners are rounded to avoid snagging or damaging cables, hands, and/or other devices.
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Height||1.73" (1U), 3.48" (2U)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1U), 3 lbs (2U)|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coat Finish|
Effective cable organization involves more than just the combination of cable raceway, ladder racks, and server racks. Sometimes it's the little things, like server rack accessories that bring the network components together. We stock an assortment of rack accessories including: D-ring cable managers, horizontal and vertical cable managers, cable management duct covers, and cable routing banks, just to name a few.
To learn more about our Rack Accessories please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Finger Duct Cable Manager can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Cat 6 Patch Panels
- Cat 5E Patch Panels
- 2 Post Free Standing Relay Racks
- 4 Post Server Rack, Open Frame Rack Systems
- Cat 5E Ethernet Cables
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cables
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Finger Duct Cable Manager
- Qty 1 - Cable Manager Cover